Wednesday, June 1, 2011

6 Reasons Why To Use Weight Training Charts

You may never have used weight training charts before. Let’s face it, not everyone is fond of having to keep track of things and write everything down, so why should you bother. Well, if you’re serious about gaining weight and muscle, there’s every reason to use a weight training chart!

You may agree when you think about it. It sure beats wandering around the weight room trying to remember what you did last and whether you liked it or not. I’ve made a list of six reasons worth considering using a chart to track your progress.

  1. Key to success is knowing what you did last and exactly what you need to do today
  2. Make notes when you particularly like or dislike something to make changes on next time.
  3. Being able to analyze the progress you are making.
  4. Gives you a goal to add more weights, reps or new exercise and you gain muscle faster.
  5. Gives you a feeling of being organized and having a purpose.
  6. Give your competitive spirit a boost by tracking your best results and trying to beat them.


To summarize, using training charts will keep your organized and on target and help your workouts go more smoothly and quickly. You can see yourself progress a little more each session toward meeting your goals. So, get serious, buckle down and get yourself a weight training chart and make the most of your workouts.



If you can spare just 24 minutes a day, then you too can build a powerful new head-turning body that will skyrocket your confidence, drive gorgeous women crazy, and leave your friends, family and co-workers staring in disbelief... ALL in just a matter of months at: Muscle Gain Truth




2 comments:

AudreyO said...

Interesting post. My daughter uses a chart, I don't. I've tried and I just don't like to have constantly log what I'm doing. I know what I like and don't like. I know if the weights feel too light or too heavy. She on the other hand wants to know just where to go, where to sit, what weights to use etc. I loved this post.

Zach said...

Thanks for showing us everyone is a little different, Audrey! I'm totally lost without a chart myself.